I’m one exam and project away from sembreak and here are some things that keep me going. It might keep you going too.
- One sure fire way to keep me alive is by feeding me but there days that regular home food just doesn’t satisfy me and when it doesn’t, I go for porn. Food porn, that is. Check it here.
- Since I’ve been injured for a while now, I haven’t been able to dance much so I turn to youtube to fulfill my dancing needs. The latest choreography that made me really smile was Jaz and Luis’ (from Australia) choreography to Nick Minaj’s Super Bass. There’s something awfully cheerful about this song and I just really like her choreography. Watch it here and make sure to visit her channel and watch everything else as well.
- Makeup always makes me happy so visit Temptalia if you need a makeup fix and if you’re anything like me, you’ll probably end up burning tons of cash on makeup as well.
- Though I love my boy t-shirts and oversized everythings, I like keeping up with what’s trending in the fashion world. I particularly love Highsnobette cause it’s not the typically fashion blog run by fashionistas who pose their outfits everyday (which I have nothing against, I actually read blogs like those). Highsnobette posts the ins and outs of what’s going on in fashion using the original advertisements and campaigns that always appealed to me anyway.
- Music. Can’t live without it. Mike Posner, John Mayer, Friendly Fires, Phoenix, Chris Brown, The Cab are just a few of my favorite all-nighters companions. I actually did a post on Hell Week music so check that out too.
Lolzie I actually just really needed a break and felt like writing something on this blog that’s dying along with its author.
In other news,