- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation – I’ve never been big on splurging on foundation until I had to wear it often enough that I started reconsidering the weight and finish on the face. I tried this out on a lazy day in Rustan’s Shangri-La and I wanted to cry at how nice it felt on my face. Super lightweight but evened out my skin clearly and it left that refreshing feeling on the face after. It’s like putting on cold water on the face and it stayed there. I was never a fan of matte-finished faces so I love how this gave a slightly dewy finish making it look really natural. It’s mighty expensive though so it’s still very much just on my wishlist until I graduate and make more money, I guess. For now, I’m still considering buying the MaxFactor weightless foundation, which is almost as lightweight but not quite as refreshing.
- Benefit High Beam – My favorite makeup trick is highlighting because it instantly makes the face look extra fresh or glamorous when not abused. While I already have a powder highlighter (Mary-Lou Manizer), the effect of mixing liquid luminizer is much softer and natural. I actually ordered this from the States and I absolutely can’t wait to get it by Christmas!
- NARS Lipstick in Schiap – Since I bought my MAC Girl About Town lipstick, I’ve grown to appreciate pink lipstick more. Girl About Town is slightly purple-pink which is quite near to red, my comfort lipstick color so I really wanna be able to get a hold of a real pink lipstick and what better way to do that than getting the ultimate highlighter pink lipstick? Drool.
- Guerlain Garconne Rouge G Lipstick – I find that red is still the classiest and best lip color ever and this is the epitome of that.
- Bobbi Brown Brush Set – As much as I love my Suesh set, I already feel the need to buy a new set for days when it’s too taxing to keep cleaning the brushes in between colors and I want to have a set to myself. And I want to be able to try a different brand, even if I love Suesh.