It’s 2:57am on the second day of june in the year 2011. I should be sleeping, but then again, when did I ever sleep like a normal person? Before I make any attempts to sleep tonight, I’ll just write up something simple and bitter/sweet. I hope to promise this makes a lot of sense.
- A nice first semester schedule. Please no more 7:30am classes and too long breaks.
- A sunny birthday. I’d like a change for my birthday. The bad weather always dampens what little birthday spirit I have and for once.. I’d like a good birthday to remember.
- Good professors I can learn from without having to fail first.
- A sophomore year wardrobe. Sometimes I wish Ateneo had a uniform. SOMETIMES.
- Lots of enjoyable work to keep me focused on my long term goals.
- Portfolio shoots.
- Free cuts and yummy food on my birthday.
- Successful RecWeek for both CADs and COA.
- Good health.
I guess my wishlist is a little demanding this month, huh? Got lots of high expectations and I just pray to all the supreme beings up there that they move the universe in my favor.
Long work day at makeup tomorrow. Wish me luck, energy and skill, loves.