This afternoon, it was my first time to model for an actual product that wasn’t for academic purposes. I won’t really delve much into the details of the shoot as I’m sure the owner of the shoes would like to keep the promotional material as a secret until the product is released and I’m in no position to reveal that secret. This post will be more of a makeup post than anything else, really.
Today’s look was just supposed to be a clean dancer type of look and so I went for my comfort makeup colors, brown, copper and black. Nothing entirely special but I really like the turnout of this look even if I do it all the time.
- Revlon Custom Creations Liquid Foundation
- The Face Shop Concealer 23 Natural Beige
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW25
- Maybelline AngelFit Powder Foundatin in Healthy Ochre
- Palladio Herbal Bronzer in Rio Tan
- Kat Von D Ludwig eyeshadow Palette – Clay, Baroque and Leather
- CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus in Black Onyx
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline XXL Extensions
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Hypercurl
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- e.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed
Lips (I don’t think you can still see this in the photos)
- e.l.f Lip Primer and Plumper
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass
I’ll definitely post pictures of the final promotional shots. Did I also mention that I made up some girls and boys for a shoot for Analog Soul’s tie-up advertisements with CADs. Now that was quite an experience. I’ve never done make up on so many people in just five hours. It was really draining but it was a new thing and it gave me an idea of how serious professional make up artists roll. I can’t wait for the outcome of those photos as well.
Can’t wait for another photoshoot where I can practice makeup since I’ve decided to stop putting on makeup just for parties.
Comment or Formspring!
Til another makeup post I’m already ecstatic about writing