Everytime something even just a little interesting happens in my day, I usually tweet about it but since I’m out of twitter for the time being, I decided to make a hashtag series of posts for things I would have tweeted about if I had twitter. I’m not going to be mindful of the 140 character count but I’ll try to keep it short per ‘tweet’.
- Matt Jao’s poem/story for his poem sharing in lit today was the best out of everyone of us, definitely.
- Manang’s liempo isn’t legendary for no reason. Very very good stuff.
- I love sleeping on the couches on the 4th floor of Rizal library. Slept like the sleep-deprived student that I am for nearly 2 hours a while ago.
- Much Ado About Nothing isn’t so bad after all. (Will make another post devoted to quotable quotes after this)
- “Walang simpleng buhay kasi walang simpleng kamatayan” – Puta in Bombita.
- I can now successfully do a knee float. Thank you Mauwee, Ross and Ureta.
- Sylvia gave us a 95 for tonight’s final run in rehearsals!
- FRIED KESONG PUTI STICKS YUMMY. Is this fatty? FML
I usually quote something for my goodnight tweets and so I’ll do that now even if I won’t sleep yet.
- I lost track of time 5 days ago. What is it about you that makes me want to stay? Is it all the love or is it just the pain? Goodnight x