So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side)
Thank God the week is done
I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)
Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up
No control of my body
Ain’t I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, life
That was a very long and tiring week and Usher just got it all right, today, I felt like a zombie gone back to life. Today and tonight was one for the books.
- First ever CADs sportsfest! I have never played soccer in my life and I’m not surprised why. I absolutely suck at this whole football business. I mean, who’d’ve thought kicking a ball straight was so damn hard!
- ‘Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can feel it for you. Only you can let it in. No one else, no one else!’ I felt the rain on my skin today and it felt so good. The last time I voluntarily let myself stay out in the rain was back when I was in first year high school for Isab’s despidida party on the roofdeck of Prince David. Good times.
- QUIDDITCH (CADs style)! Initially, I was very hesitant with getting muddied up since I’ve never done that ever in my life. After one round of Quidditch, everyone was taking off their shoes and played barefoot so I just followed suit. Another first: playing Quidditch barefoot in the extremely muddy terrain of Ateneo. There was mud splattering everywhere. I even slid across the field. Very good times.
- I took four showers today. One before going to the sportsfest. One during the sportsfest. Another two after the sportsfest just to make sure I’m clean enough for Inna’s 18th.
- Pre-Inna’s 18th. I love Melissa and Nadine. I did half of their makeup and they looked a lot better than me. Tonight, I decided to just go easy on the makeup and opted for naturals and bronzing. Melissa went for really black lids she was deprived of in her own 18th and Nadine went for black and blue lined eyes which made her look so Korean. Annyeong, baby.
- Teriyaki Boy. Thank the lord for good food!
- Inna’s 18th. Loaded up on Red Bull and dun dun dun H2O! Wholesome drinks tonight since the three of us needed to be extra sober and extra focused on the things that really matter right now. But really, nothing – and I mean nothing – will ever stop me from dancing at a party. When the song quoted above played, I just went crazy. It was kinda weird since for a time only the three of us were dancing. Thank god people started dancing in the end. Thank you, Inna Ray for a wonderful evening!
- Beauty in Sobriety. Who said I needed alcohol to have fun and get noticed? The trick is to tell people you’re drinking alcohol and pretend your intoxicated. It’s easy. HAHAHA.
And since I’m still in the mood to keep typing, I’ll just go on about why I felt like such a zombie this week.
- DC training is killing me. Four straight hours of difficult choreography and lifting just drains me like crazy. Not to mention, three straight days of those amazing four hours. It really drained the life out of me that I slept for 11 hours and 45 minutes STRAIGHT after the third day. I ditched school work and slept at 12mn and woke up at 11:45am on thursday, making me miss my 12pm math class. Usually, I wake up at around 7-9am in the middle of long sleeps like this but that time, I just slept for nearly 12 hours straight. And when I woke up, I didn’t even want to get up. Not to mention, I was late for my 1:30pm class. If that isn’t an indication that I was tired, I don’t know what is.
- Chemistry can suck my inexistent dick ’cause I’m sure as hell ain’t fucking it. Enough said.
- Academic stress + extra curricular stress + strict diet + distractions = a;lkdsfjakls;dfj;woitujadkl;fj to the nth level.
- At the end of this week, I just had a blinding headache and my eyes were twitching to a point that there was some sort of glare coming out of the lower corners of my eyes. It was so horrible that I couldn’t walk straight and Biogesic was as useless as checking your watch every two seconds. I had to cut Chemistry lecture (which I don’t feel so bad about) to sleep in Matteo Ricci just to alleviate the pain a little bit.
I had a good Saturday to makeup for all the shit I put myself through this week and I really felt like I deserved a whole day without doing any homework but of course I’ll have to pay that price tomorrow. Tomorrow marks the start of another stressful week.
- 3 hours of DC training.
- Finish a five page Filipino paper about anything I can relate myself. I could finish this in about 3 hours if only it was supposed to be done in English but no, it had to be in Filipino and Filipino is my downfall.
- Read more sources for my english research paper.
- That 5 page Filipino paper.
- Make a transcript of all the video sources I need for my english research paper. Read all my sources which are about 90+ pages when added altogether. And then make my 2 column entry thing for the research paper.
- More DC training.
- Watch my life fall apart at the sight of my midterm marks
- Definitely a lot of Lit 14 homework. My professor loves homework as much as I love cerealicious.
- Half dance check! Ack. So not prepared.
- A LOT MORE I CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER ALL OF THEM!
I’m definitely gonna need something to look forward to at the end of next week but so far, I have none. Please tell me I’m not alone in this misery?